conscious


Imagination and speculation are friends... one thing we know for sure, we are conscious trapped in a biomechanical body. the energy that fuel our being bight not necessarily interact as it does here as it might interact in other sphere of existence. For you see we die many times, dying is something else far more different than how the majority of the people believe or think, an example of that is when we are born to this world. First we must understand we do not born to this world when we get out of the belly, but when we get in. Understanding this will boost the respect for live and appreciation. I will not elaborate that subject any further but it matters. A baby in the belly of its mother, grows, is feeded, it is proven that a baby can smile, cry and even dream while still in the belly. First trimester, second trimester and at the end of the third trimester the baby dies, dies to that level of existence where he was used to. Is painful, is hard, the baby now must use eyes, he didnt think or were aware of having, now breathing will have another meaning for the baby, because he is dead to that level of living, what we call "birth". You see we are a three-being in one conscious. Firstly we are spirit, second this spirit have a soul and together those two lives in a body. In my spirit I have conscious of God, of things that I don't know how I know that I know but they are there, is that "thing" that this body cannot articulate words for that make us feel and think, there is more than my eyes can see, more so much more, but we can not articulate it. In my soul I have conscious of being me in this world, this level, this dimensional time conditioned existence, is my soul I record feelings, memories, even fears and expectations, is my soul which keeps me in touch with my spiritual self, while connects me with my body. In my body I have conscious of this world, I can interact with it thanks to this body, is this body that protects me with the best mechanism of defends we have, fear. fear is another mixed word, used too loosely. So who we are, close your eyes and more than see you will feel who you are, there where your thoughts are your words with nothing hiding in flesh. Where are we going to, does it matter? why the rush to know? if there is something assured for all of us, humans, is that we will be born again, what some others call die. Our purpose here? is it not obvious? to evolve as thinking beings, to master life in its essence, not in the finite understanding of it, but in the eternal. In short, we are eternal consciences, Urantia, the Bible, and so many other books are yelling that to us, so loud, that we are awakening, slowly but awakening. Peace be multiplied in your "life".
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours